What Food Truck Permits & Licenses do you need to start your business?

  1. Health Permit
  2. Vendors Permit
  3. Food Handlers Permits
  4. If you have employees, you'll need an EIN
  5. If you want to form a company, will it be a corporation, an LLC, a DBA?

There's a lot of paperwork when starting any business. We've tried to help you streamline the process to identify exactly what permits you'll need to become a Mobile Food Vendor. The permit requirements vary from city to city, county to county, and state to state. With our Food Truck Permits & Licenses Report, you will be able to enter your location, preferred business type, and just a few more items and a report will be generated specifically for your needs. Your report will contain:

  1. Federal, State, County, and Local Licenses required
  2. License Descriptions
  3. Issuing Agencies (including location and contact information)
  4. Jurisdictions

and more..

If you have any questions, please Contact Us. If you would like to proceed with your purchase of a Food Truck Permits & Licenses Report, please fill out the form below and click "Submit & Pay". The total cost is $99, that's it, no more. Once purchased, you will receive an email with your free link to submit the rest of your tailored information (state, county, employees, etc.) in order for your report to contain the correct information to start a food truck in your specific city. We also have a sample Food Truck Rental Agreement & Checklist available as well.